Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

I have been blessing vaginally months with pain.I went to

Customer Question

I have been blessing vaginally for 3 months with pain.I went to the er last night. I have to go to an obgyn for a biopsy. I want to know the cost without insurance, and what exactly it is and is used for
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: last night.he prescribed provera. I have to go get iti have been trying for months. No one would see me without health coverage.I have been weak. Fatigued.Constant bleeding. passing blot clotsmy color has changed..
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I was diagnosed with fibroids in 2013, but they gave me a vaginal ultrasound with camwand regular ultrasound.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 2 months ago.

there is no way to tell you the exact cost without insurance.

It will vary depending on what it is, where you have to have the biopsy, and so on.

This could run from 1 to 3 thousand dollars altogether.

You need to ask this in advance from the provider.

Their office manager will have their exact costs.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here