Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.

I had a tubiligation 20 years ago. I am 42 years old I have

Customer Question

I had a tubiligation 20 years ago. I am 42 years old I have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms and had a little spotting when it was time for my period but have not started I've been having cramps in the bottom of my stomach and lower back. I took a pregnancy test but it was negative
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 2 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for the question ...

Such spotting can occur because of Hormonal imbalance or it could be manifestation of Fibroid .

It would be ideal for you to get Ultrasound to rule out Fibroid please .

Once Fibroid ruled out than you can take pill to normalize periods .

Regards ***** ***** luck

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 2 months ago.

Are you there , do you have further quires ?

Regards .

Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 2 months ago.

Hello Angela

I'm other expert. Dr Chaithanya attending you

The next step is t check HCG levels, LH levels, FSH levels, Estradiol levels, Ultrasound abdomen done

The results can rule out all the possible conditions that can cause similar symptoms

Hope the answer is helpful

Please leave a positive rating at the top right corner of the page, the only way we experts are compensated for answering you

Follow up questions can be asked after the positive rating

You can get back to me any time here,

Any bonus is welcome and appreciated

Best Regards

Dr Chaithanya