Neuro Doctor
Neuro Doctor, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  American Board Certified Neurologist, Internal Medicine
56178413

I had sex with my fiancé four or five days in a row and

Customer Question

Hey I had sex with my fiancé four or five days in a row and after the last time we had sex I had a bloody discharge and then for the last two. Days there was spotted blood in my under wear does that mean I'm pregnant?
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am also bloated
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with experience in treating all neurological and other medical conditions including the diagnosis & management of the blood spotting after recent sexual intercourse you have mentioned here, and I am very glad to help you with your health questions.

Yes pregnancy is a possibility that needs to considered in these circumstances

Blood spotting can occur during the fertilization of the ovum and as the ovum gets implanted in the uterus and this phenomenon is experienced by many women

This is a normal phenomenon

However we need to explore other possibilities too

Sometimes the friction during the sex too can cause some mild bleeding or spotting

There may be many other causes for such bleeding/spotting

A pregnancy test can help in exploring the possibility of pregnancy

You may try to see your Drs so that you can receive a thorough clinical examination to check for other possibilities too

Once again to your main question, yes, pregnancy can certainly cause the type mild bleeding/spotting you are having, but there could be other possibilities too so please try to see your clinic Drs asap

Please let me know if you have any further questions, and if you feel you have received the answer to your question please rate me so that I can receive credit for the time and effort put by me in answering your question.

Best regards,

Customer/p>

Hi, Please let me know if you have any further questions.