Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine

Well I had the Meraina removed this week and I only had it a

Customer Question

Well I had the Meraina removed this week and I only had it for about a month and was bleeding way to much so I got it removed on Monday and ever since the. My bleeding has slowed down a little bit but I am feeling really Dizzie and lightheaded could this be from that being removed and not being on birth control till today ?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I haven't yet this dizziness just started on Wednesday and I had it removed on Monday .. I take blood pressure pills and and a water pill and a low dose birth control pill right now
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: I have been really sick to my stomach and had some nause and loose stools every time I feel Dizzie it's weird I am usually really healthy
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No I don't think so
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

Dizziness could actually be a sign of a low blood pressure, which could be due to a combination of you losing blood, you taking your blood pressure medication and a water pill.

With the symptoms that you are having right now i.e. dizziness and lightheadedness, I would recommend that you be seen in the ER.

The reason why I say that is because if your blood pressure is too low you may require intravenous fluids and you may also require your blood pressure medications put on hold for the time being.

Therefore, I would strongly recommend that you be seen ASAP for this to be sure that we are not missing anything and to see if you require any further treatment to help.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Please do submit your rating when you are done asking.

Kindest regards