DocPhilMD, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Internist trained in OB/GYN

I have had the implenon 3 months now and I I had sex with my

Customer Question

I have had the implenon for about 3 months now and I I had sex with my husband last night woke up this morning with a bit of cramping in my lower left abdomen, went to the rest room three hours later, and I see blood; and still bleeding but no more cramping! What could it be !
JA: In general, how has your health been lately? How long have you been dealing with the issue?
Customer: My health has been fine, I've been eating a lot more lately to gain more weight but other than my health is greater overall.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No. That's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 3 months ago.

any other medical issues?

just click send to reply