Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I had a kidney stone surgery the first 6 weeks ago and a

Customer Question

I had a kidney stone surgery the first 6 weeks ago and a stent was placed but the stone was unable to be reached at the time because of swelling in the ureters so had another surgery to remove the stone a week later, I had a stent place and just had it removed about 3 weeks ago. I am having burning in the area of my bladder but not for sure if it is bladder of uterus and doesn't really burn when i pea, but still a yucky feeling. I have had 2 urinalesis that were fine and also had my ph level tested, I am not for sure why I have this yucky burning feeling.
JA: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?
Customer: My kidney still hurts and a burning feeling in my bladder urethra area I think that is where it is coming from.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: After having the stent removed 3 weeks ago, i had terrible spasms of the urtethra and kidney paid, the spasms are better now but about a 1 1/2 weeks ago I went off the pain medication for spasms and notice more of a burning feeling
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 4 months ago.

Hi, Dr. Stan here to help. The problem may by vaginal and you need to be evaluated by your Gynecologist. With two negative urines, it is less likely that this is urinary tract related. I hope this is helpful and you feel better soon. I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. Please leave a positive rating, this is how I am paid for my response.