Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Intensivist
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM.Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine
22950887

Im nearly 5 weeks pregnant. The first day of my last period

Customer Question

Im nearly 5 weeks pregnant. The first day of my last period was 16 / 6 / 2016 could i concieved around the 1st or 2nd of july 2016
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for this question. Well if you are 5 weeks pregnant on an ultrasound, then it is highly unlikely that you conceived around the 1st or 2nd of July. This is because there would not be enough time for the fetus to grow to a size of 5 weeks, it is more likely that you conceived a couple of days after the end of your period. It is medically impossible for you have conceived on the 1st or 2nd of July, IF the ultrasound shows a fetus at 5 weeks of age.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

Would you to know anything else? If done for now, please remember to leave a positive rating as that is the only way we are compensated for our time spent helping you. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the rating.