How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Anil Kumar Your Own Question
Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 8928
Experience:  M.D with over 30 years of experience in practice.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr Anil Kumar is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 60 days post chemical pregnancy without complications.

Customer Question

I am 60 days post chemical pregnancy without complications. Have all the s/s of pregnancy however last hpt taken last week was negative.
JA: Sounds as though you might have some questions about pregnancy - you've come to the right place. The OB/GYNs we work with are available 24/7 to get you the answers you need.
Customer: Ok
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Periods are always on time 29 day cycles, currently not on any birth control
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have not started or any signs of starting my period
Expert:  Dr Anil Kumar replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I’d be happy to assist you.

I understand your concern.

As you have missed period with symptoms of pregnancy with negative pregnancy test so it can be pseudocyesis.

And you need to be seen by your gynecologist again and further investigations like ultrasound ,blood work like Thyroid function test, LH ,FSH,Prolactin levels may be advised to rule out hormonal imbalance.

Your doctor may advise some form of progesterone to induce period.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Waiting for your response.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What is psuedocyesis?

Related OB GYN Questions