khagihara
khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  Trained in OB & GYN for many years.
20084961

I'm not sure what to do. I had a period either at the end of

Customer Question

I'm not sure what to do. I had a period either at the end of June beginning of July and it wasn't like my normal periods it was only 3 days and nothing was actually coming out. The Saturday before the 4th of July was my last day to take my last pill. I tried to get a refill but I couldn't so I went a week without it and was waiting to start it this past Sunday. Well the past Sunday I had unprotected sex. Could I be pregnant? If so what can I do? Will it be too early to test at home and doctors?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  khagihara replied 4 months ago.

It could be pregnant. You should take a home pregnancy test when you miss next period or see doctor to have a blood pregnancy test in 8 days after you had the sex.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
When I take the home test does it have to be 5 or 7 days before my missed period or can it be after 7 or 8 days after unprotected sex
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Could I not be pregnant
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What would be the percentage that I am pregnant

You should take a home pregnancy test in 14 days after the sex. It is possible to get pregnant. But it is difficult to say how much percentage it is.