Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I went to the the general Dr. I told her i was itchy down

Customer Question

I went to the the general Dr. I told her i was itchy down there in my vagina and i was having brown discharge but no scent to it and i also was having headaches and feeling nauseous she prescribed fluconazole 150 mg oral tablet i drank it the same day but she also gave me metronidazole vaginal gel for 5 days and clotrimazole vaginal cream for 7 days ...i started using the gel asap i am done using the gel should i start using the cream ??
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? Are you in any pain?
Customer: Not in pain but headache I was feeling like this for about two weeks then i started to feel discomfort when i had sex with my boyfriend
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 months ago.

Yes I also think that your body took in less as you put it on your gums vs snorting.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 months ago.

Sorry there was a glitch in the system.

I will respond to you shortly.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 months ago.

If you still have symptoms, I would recommend starting with the cream yes.

Having symptoms means that the infection is not fully cured yet, so you will want to use to cream to make sure the bugs are killed.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Rate me when done.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 months ago.

I would appreciate a rating as that is the only way I am credited here for helping you out by the website.

This session is open for any number of further questions that you may have even after rating me.

Kindest regards