Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

I went to the gyn and got blood work done on the 22nd of

Customer Question

I went to the gyn and got blood work done on the 22nd of March bit it came out negative and my hcg level was at 4 but when I came back on April 4th I had already missed my period and u tested positive. 2 days later got an ultrasound and they found a gestational sac
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you in any pain?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing bad at all . All I wanna know is if I got pregnant before that bc I have one time relations with someone else on March 25 so Idk when I really got pregnat
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 5 months ago.

hcg level will start to rise about 10 days after conception, so it´s not excluded that there´s a correlation with the contact that happened before the blood test. By measuring the gestational sac and later the embryo´s size it will be possible to schedule the date of conception plus/minus 1 week.

Please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating (3-5 stars).
Thanks a lot, all the best for you and your further pregnancy.
Dr. N. Scheufele