Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, years of experience in the field of Surgery and Emergency Medicine.

Just this past week I've noticed only when I make a bowel

Customer Question

just this past week I've noticed only when I make a bowel movement there is vaginal bleeding. Or I have very light to no bleeding. I've never had a normal cycle and do have pcos. I'm I think on day 34 of my cycle. Could I just be having a very light period? Or I've been reading online about maybe a tear?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Hi and thanks for the query.

Tears are always painful and visible. However, in such a case where there is bleeding out of the normal from any body orifice, nothing should be left to chance and an examination should be done. I would suggest that you have this seen by your doctor as soon as possible.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.