Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed

I am having some trouble rmy clitoris. It is inflamed,

Customer Question

I am having some trouble rmy clitoris. It is inflamed, itchy, and swollen. It burns after i stand up and move around. It started after sexual activity with my boyfriend and i thought it was just too much friction, but it has gotten worse and im worried it has gotten too irritated since. My boyfriend observed a small cut just inside my clitoral hood. It is mostly my clitoral hood that is inflamed. I went in the ocean and thats when the irritation got worse. I have tried anti itch cream, but it still has no effect. What do you recommend?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 3 months ago.

if the symptoms continue or even are getting worse, it can´t be only a small injury, an infection then is much more likely. So I would recommend a check-up by your OB/GYN, treatment then depends on the result.

Hope you get well soon, please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating (3-5 stars).
Thanks a lot, all the best for you,
Dr. N. Scheufele