Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed

I keep spotting every other say since my last period and I

Customer Question

I keep spotting every other say since my last period and I am about to get my next period...should I be concerned?
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you in any pain?
Customer: This is the first time it has happened and no I am not in pain
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I do have an IUD in it has been a year....the only surgeries I have had was.. a cyst removal off my ovary and c section...otherwise as far as I know I am pretty healthy.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 3 months ago.

the problem you describe is very likely caused by a harmless hormonal imbalance which can occur due to many effects, even stress or climate changes can play a role. I would recommend the use of monk´s pepper (Vitex agnus-castus, OTC at pharmacy), which can regulate the cycle. If this doesn´t succeed, you should visit your OB/GYN, he then can resolve the problem by prescribing a hormonal medicament (gestagen) which has to be taken for 10 days.

Please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating (3-5 stars).
Thanks a lot, all the best for you,
Dr. N. Scheufele