Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Intensivist
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM.Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine
22950887

Had sex on the 17 and the 23rd of June. Period is 2 days

Customer Question

Had sex on the 17 and the 23rd of June. Period is 2 days late. The problem is the sex was with 2 different men. Who could the father be if I am?
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you in any pain?
Customer: Yes pain like period is coming but no blood
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Two pregnancies One live birth in 2001, One abortion 2002
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 5 months ago.

Im sorry to hear about your situation. First off you need to determine if you are pregnant or not by getting tested, if that is determined then the problem here is that it can be either of them. Simply because if your period is two days late then it should have come by the 3rd which would mean that when you had sex with either of them, you were in the middle of your cycle. this is turn means that ovulation was probably occurring at that time. The ONLY way to determine who is the father would be a paternity test, because apart from that you cant know for sure who is the father. Conception could have occurred on either one of the days.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/