Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

If I had a staph infection on my leg near my waist over 10

Customer Question

If I had a staph infection on my leg near my waist over 10 years ago can I get another
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: I don't have it I was just wondering
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  khagihara replied 5 months ago.

It is possible. Can you tell me more about your situation? How old are you? Are you a male or a female? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? What is the reason you started to think about it? When did you start to think about it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?