Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I feel like a have a yeast infection, but not sure does not

Customer Question

i feel like a have a yeast infection, but not sure does not really have an itchy sensation but more of an sore achy feel. clitoris is covered in a white film.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 5 months ago.

Hi Dr Stan here to help. STOP using Cidopirox, it is not to be used in the vagina. You should schedule an appointment with your Gynecologist for evaluation, it may not be a yeast infection. You can try over the counter Monistate which should resolve your issue, if it is a yeast infection. You may also consider a visit to Urgent Care today. I hope this is helpful and you feel better soon. I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. I am compensated only after you provide a positive rating of 3-5 stars. Thank you.