Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

About 20 yrs. ago I had a bladder suspension and now I

Customer Question

About 20 yrs. ago I had a bladder suspension and now I believe my bladder has fallen. I have seen a urologist and he said that it did not however I am in severe pain when I pee
and have a BM every time I use the bathroom. He told me that I had a bad infection, and put me on OxyButin and Estrace cream. That is not helping and I am constantly in pain when I try to pee. Should I see another Urologist. I called his office and the nurse said he was in surgery and that she would tell him and get back to me. That was three weeks ago and I haven't heard from him. I'm having a hard time to get another urologist so my
question is " What do I do now. I need something now not in 3 months as I'm told". Would
a OB/ GYN be able to help?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 5 months ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you

You need to meet a Urologist or Urosurgeon or General surgeon at least

What you need to do is, get an ultrasound and an MRI if possible to see if bladder is lost.

Finish the antibiotic course and get back to him if you have same symptoms

He will get convinced after investigations

Hope this helps

Please leave a positive rating at the top right corner of the page without missing, which is the only way we experts are compensated for helping you

Any bonus is appreciated

Any follow up questions can be asked after the rating

You can get back to me any time here, http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/

Best Regards

Dr Chaithanya

Any bonus is appreciated

Best Regards

Dr Chaithanya