Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.

Iam 4 weeks pragnent,and I need abortion pills Are they

Customer Question

Hi,Iam 4 weeks pragnent,and I need abortion pills Are they available in dammam - saudi arabia? And how to use them?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: 3 months ago I have the cesarean
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 3 months ago.

Abortion is illegal in Saudi Arabia unless to safe a woman's life or to preserve her physical or mental health.

It's possible to get abortion pills online in your situation. See here

It requires answering questions and making a donation. This site has much good information about a medical (pill) abortion. Best wishes.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Are these pills available in Bahrain?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
after using these pills there is need to visit the doctor for complete checkup or not?

Abortion pills are available in Bahrain when used under the supervision of a physician. It is illegal in Bahrain to perform an abortion without the knowledge and counsel of a physician.

I believe it's best to visit a doctor after an abortion to make sure that everything is well, but if you feel well, it may not be necessary.