Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

I just noticed that on the right side of my vagina the

Customer Question

I just noticed that on the right side of my vagina the bottom of my lip is swollen and it looks to appear that I have open sores on it. It doesn't hurt unless I put pressure on it. An it stings a little when I use the bathroom. Is this a random sore that would go away or is this something more serious?
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I attached a picture for better understanding
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 4 months ago.

Hi Dr Stan here to help . Do you have any history of unprotected sex? What you describe is most likely Herpes. You should go to Urgent Care now to have it evaluated and begin anti-viral medication, also be checked for other STD's. I hope this is helpful and I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. Please provide a positive rating for my response.