Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

The uterus measures 11 * 7.5* 6.9 cm. There is diffuse

Expert's Answer

Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 3 months ago.

1. Bleeding from fibroids or pain

2. It is possible these can affect your pregnancy, but in most cases they don't

Here is a comprehensive write up

3. See the write up.

4. possibly, but more due to the fibroids.

5. Pretty good.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
If fibroids are correlated with estrogen levels, then why am I hairless on arms and legs? I am 32 years old and I have never shaved my arm and legs. Many people often comment about how smooth and soft my skin is. I only have hair on my head, armpit and pubic area. But my hair in naturally shiny and smooth. Is it normal that I do not have visible hair on my legs, arms, etc.In addition, when I exhale through the nose and mouth, I can smell something that is not fresh. Can the smell be due to fibroid? How do I clean the nasal cavity? I also rinse my mouth and brush teeth frequently and I do not eat curry, garlic, cheese,etc so I am concerned the smell may be due to fibroid tumors instead of hygiene or eating habits.

They are correlated with estrogen dominance, and this does not necessarily give you harry arms.

They are not known to cause a smell.

If you want more time on this post, please accept the premium services offer.

If not, please just click a positive rating at the top of this page.