khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  Trained in OB & GYN for many years.

I had sex with my gf at may 30 and it was during her

Customer Question

I had sex with my gf at may 30 and it was during her ovulation, during the sex i did not ejaculate and was wearing protected sex. I had only ejaculated after, through other sexual means. and ensured that she did not / i did not touch her vagina. However her period is 6 days late. todayis the 39 day, her normal cycle is usually 33-34, we have performed a test yesterday on day 38 and the pregnancy test shows negative sign. And today, she said she exprienced a watery liquid, however the duration of the watery liquid ended pretty soon.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  khagihara replied 4 months ago.

She is not pregnant. She could not have ovulated this time. If so, she would have a heavy period later. If she doesn't have periods for 3 months, she should see an OB & GYN to have exam, a blood test, a hormonal challenge test, and imagining studies.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Her last period was on may the 17th, we had sex on the 30th and she belved that it was when she was ovulating, and from then till now her period still hasnt come? which is worrying, my question is we did a test about a day ago and since then tilll now its almost 4 weeks so is the test results reliable? it was shown as negative sign.

For sure, take another test in 3 days. If it is negative, she is not pregnant.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Are cases like this normal? I mean her period is 41 days late now, it can get kind of worrying,

It can sometimes happen because of stress, quick weight change, so forth. But there are some diseases which cause no periods such as overactive thyroid, polycystic ovary syndrome, brain tumor producing prolactin, some medications, and so forth.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I see doctor, however she has cramps today is this a sign of pregnancy? she will be taking the test very soon

No. She may be having a period. Can you rate my answer positively? You can continue to ask questions without additional cost after rating.