Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

Seems like I wake up in the middle of the night and from the

Customer Question

seems like I wake up in the middle of the night and from the back of my neck down to my ankles is wet from sweat
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?
Customer: no numbness or tingling going on but maybe a couple months now
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have high bp that I am on medication for, a couple years ago I had my left ovary removed due to a large cyst and my tubes tied in may of 2014
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 5 months ago.

Hi there ..

Thank you for the question ...

Do you have fever , weight loss , chest pain associated with sweating?

Regards .

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No I just wake up with wet tshirt around my neck and my lower back down as well as my bed sheets, I really noticed that behind my knees were really sweaty and the back of my thighs
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
no weight loss, no chest pain
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for info ...

Once time drenching sweat in the absence of any health issue is of no concern , however if this happens again than one should get Blood count to look for any evidence of infection , inflammation .

Right now there is nothing to worry .

Good luck .

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/