DocPhilMD, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Internist trained in OB/GYN

I just found out that I am pregnant. My last period was on

Customer Question

I just found out that I am pregnant. My last period was on may 8th and my period has been a 33 day cycle for the past year now so they've been regular. So this would mean I would've ovulated on the 26th of may because that was 19 days from the first day of my period. Now my question is, I've had the same boyfriend for the past 3 months and we have sex everyday day! Except on the 23rd of may he cheated on me so out of being upset I ended up have unprotected sex with one of my really good friends on the 24th of may. We did not use a condom but he did pull out before he even ejaculated. But I had sex with my boyfriend the next day on the 25th and we have never used a condom and he has never pulled out but now I'm pregnant and I'm pretty certain that my boyfriend is the father but I'm still a little concerned. Please help!
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for this question

This is certainly a complicated situation

I would say the odds are in your favor that your boyfriend is the father.
However, the time course of intercourse with the other person is VERY close. Within days. So it is possible that he is the father too.

The only way to know for sure would be a paternity test

let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again: for using
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 4 months ago.

There is probably no need for plan B here

Of course it is up to you.

But it does not appear needed.

still need help?