DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

My name is vannessa I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back positive and I took two of them this morning and it came back negative can you please tell me if I'm pregnant or not or should I wait wait another week my last period was on May 17th 2016ūüĎ£and I was supposed to get my period on Jun 14 2016?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 8 months ago.

HI

The test should be a new test from the store.

Not an old one.

If it is, and you had two negatives in a row, it is not positive.

If you have doubts, a blood test from your doctor will not ever be inaccurate.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/