DocPhilMD, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Internist trained in OB/GYN

I had intercourse with a lady on 10/09/2015. She announced

Customer Question

I had intercourse with a young lady on 10/09/2015. She announced she had conceived on 10/27/2015. She says I am the father, but I have a due questions. On the day we had intercourse she showed me her app that keeps track of her cycle and ovulation and her fertile week was over. She stated that at her first ultrasound on 11/17 she was 8 weeks 0 days, and that the doctor told her that they could tell she ovulated late by the ultrasound. Her due date given is 6/27/16. They gave her a conception date of 10/6/15. My first question is what is her window of conception? Second how could the doctor tell she ovulated late by the ultrasound? If that was so wouldn't the conception date and her GA match up with that statement? She admitted to having intercourse later with someone else prior to ovulation but will not tell me a date.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for this question. There are a lot of discrepancies here

1)Her window of conception is very narrow. About a week surrounding 10/6/15.

2)No, they cannot see that on ultrasound

I would question this for sure

You need a paternity test

Thanks for this questionPlease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)If you have more questions, just reply.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.