Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology
41363181

I have been having a sort of pulling feeling in my uterus. I

Customer Question

I have been having a sort of pulling feeling in my uterus. I have PCOS, could that be causing the issue? My last period was about two weeks ago via birth control. I stopped taking my pills because I want to manage my PCOS without the birth control.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you in any pain?
Customer: It's been going on for about three days. Last night it was more of a pulling sensation. It's not painful, but noticeable. I've also been having more bowel movements than normal (feeling like i have to go about 3-4 times a day whereas I normally have a BM about every 3-4 days)
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing that I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 5 months ago.

This is Dr. David

if you have polycystic ovarian syndrome, ovarian cyst can cause pulling feeling in your uterus feeling.

birth control pills help you keep your female cycling hormones more stable.

PCOS can cause your ovaries make more androgen hormones which can lead to weight gain, excessive hair growth, insulin resistance.

inflammation of an ovarian cyst can cause pulling sensation.

you need to eat healthy and exercise to limit weight gain which PCOS can cause.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com