Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I am 36 years old. My first day of last menstrual period was

Customer Question

I am 36 years old. My first day of last menstrual period was 26 april. I normally have a cycle of 28 days. On may 6th i had sex with person A in the morning. I then had sex with person B on may,8th and may 9th.
I am now 7 weeks pregnant.
What is the chance that person A is the father?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

The person with whom you had sex with on the 8th and the 9th is the person who got you pregnant most likely.

However we cannot be a 100% sure and you would require genetic testing to be a 100% sure.

The chances of person A being the father is unlikely i.e. less than 10% chances. More than 90% chances that person B is the father.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Please do rate me before you leave by clicking on one of the rating options as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.

Kindest regards