Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

I wanted to know if you could help me i have little chicken

Customer Question

Hi I wanted to know if you could help me i have little chicken feet looking slits on my clitoras and was wondering if you have an idea of what it may be and what it may come from
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: It looks like little slits on the clitoras and little chicken feet on that you can wiggle on the top of the clitoras
JA: Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: They itch a little bit
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 5 months ago.

without other symptoms this can be caused by a harmless anatomical variety. If it is combined with itching, pain, or discharge, an infection could be the reason, the an examination by your OB/GYN would be recommended.

Kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them. Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating (3-5 stars).
Thanks a lot, all the best for you,
Dr. N. Scheufele