DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

I have been having sore breasts and cramps on and off. Last

Customer Question

I have been having sore breasts and cramps on and off. Last day of my period was Sunday. What could it be?
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: I get my periods very regular. I have cramps and a headache at the moment
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: I got my period on the 31st of May. It lasted until Sunday the 5th of June. My cycles are 33 days and usually get my period from 4-7 days long. Lately for a week, I have been having headaches, cramps and sore breasts on and off
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: I was sexually active on the 25th of May and the week of ovulation
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 11 months ago.

Hello

It can be hormonal imbalance.

Pregnancy if you are sexually active, is still possible.

It can be hormonal imbalance due to a thyroid problem, liver or kidney problems.

Due to stress, weight loss or weight gain.

And other problems.

I suggest you see your doctor since this is a new set of symptoms for your.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/