DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

The left side of my inner labia seems to be extending and

Customer Question

Hi, the left side of my inner labia seems to be extending and looks like chewed bubble gum. It's a bit sensitive, warm and slight discomfort. The other side is starting to look the same. I have no kids.
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: I'm having a white discharge. Just finished my period. The left side feels different..as if it was a flat tire.
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: Not much, just itchi. Periods are normal.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 10 months ago.

Hello

This sounds like infection.

Possibly yeast.

Go get it tested and examined to see.

Itching is a classic symptom.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/