Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.

I've had constant bleeding weeks now and I'm worried it

Customer Question

Hi I've had constant bleeding for 6 weeks now and I'm worried it could be cervical cancer but because of my age I have been denied a smear. I have all the symptoms and my test for stis came back negative todah so I'm just worried.
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: I had an unexplained rash on my whole body, extremely itchy for 2 weeks just beforehand.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: About 2 months now. The rash has disappeared now but the itch is still there I don't know what caused it, doctors thought it was an adverse reaction to antibiotics
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: My immune system has been very low since having my son 8 months ago
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer website.

Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern

What is your age?

Since how long you have this rash all over the body-at one place you said 2 weeks & later you have written 2 months.

Any tests done so far?