Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.

I can get an erection but I can not orgasim : I do not know

Customer Question

I can get an erection but I can not orgasim
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: I do not know what to say. I have spent my life fighting premature ejaculation. Now I can get an erection as always but I cannot get an erection or ejmaculate.
JA: Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  khagihara replied 4 months ago.

How old are you? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?