Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

I had a Lupron injection on 5/31. Now I have clear yellow

Customer Question

I had a Lupron injection on 5/31. Now I have clear yellow pinky fluid when I go to the bathroom. Should I be concerned about this?
JA: The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: The shot was for heavy fibroid bleeding. My IUD is stuck in a fibroid. He is hoping the IUD will fall as the fibroid shrink.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: 50 years. 1 child. I partner ever. 1 ovary.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 4 months ago.

Yes you need to let the doctor know.

This can be infection, and you need to be tested to see if this is the case.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here