DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Internist trained in OB/GYN
55099014

I had what I thought was my period but was short only lasted

Customer Question

I had what I thought was my period but was short only lasted three days mine usually last 6-8 days. A week later I felt nauseous one day after you eating dinner went to bed early work up with really bad cramping and low back pain aches by the end of the day I was feeling better the next 2 days I had a constant headache so I decided to a pregnany test came out negative so I decided to let it go and though it was food poisoning but form there on its been a week and a half or so I havnt felt the same I tend to be more moody alot of frustration and anger then be a little emotional about it, some breast pain regal stomach cramping pain but with quezyness with rumbling sounds and tightness in abdomen, notice a little I do go to the bathroom one or two times more than normal, and lastly more tired with my sleep routine off ba***** *****ke I can't go to sleep more than a few hours at night and can't go to bed for the rest of the night and day which causes dizziness for a few seconds I tried and see if I went to bed a little earlier to see if I can get more sleep that way but is not working Yesterday I got some of those bad cramping and lower back pains so today I decided to take another pregnancy test and it still came back negative I relief but feels like the cramping will go on and stay for daysevenit's its on and off I'm worried now that it might be something worse I don't have a clue what's going on in my body and what to do about it so please if you could answer me back as quickly as you xan with some explanation and suggestions would help
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 6 months ago.

Thanks for this question

I'm concerned about a problem called endometriosis

This is something that needs evaluated by your GYN

also, if you are at risk for STDs, this needs checked too.

I would get in as soon as you can for this

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for using justanswer.com

Thanks for this question

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)

If you have more questions, just reply.