Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology

My ovulation was may the 18 and i had sex the 19 now its the

Customer Question

My ovulation was may the 18 and i had sex the 19 now its the 29 and ive been spotting since the 27 and having back pains am i pregnant
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: My last period was may the 2 my i was in the 30 day cycle i ovulated on the 18 had sex on the 19 and ive been having back pains and spotting since the 27 i took pregnancy test keep getting negatives im nervous what should I do 😣😣😣
JA: Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 4 months ago.

This is Dr. David

you could very well be pregnant.

you are a bit too early to use home urine pregnancy test kits

but if you see a doctor and get blood testing, you can confirm for sure if you are pregnant or not.

your spotting could just be early spotting prior to your monthly normal menstrual period possibly.

are you willing to see a doctor to get blood tests to know for sure?

are you trying to get pregnant?

Expert:  Dr David replied 4 months ago.

do you have any other questions?