Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

I've had a period weeks now. Not heavy : I gave birth 5

Customer Question

I've had a period for 10 weeks now. Not heavy
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: I gave birth 5 months ago and had my first period 3 months ago which was normal. In April with I had my period and I've been bleeding since. I've had bloods done for hormones all normal.which my blood sugar was up that's all. I've had a smear all normal.
JA: Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: No I dontnsmoke or drink. I've had internal swob for std and all nprmal
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.

bleeding like this is caused by a hormonal imbalance. I would recommend the use of a progesterone medication prescribed by your OB/GYN for 10 days. This should regulate your cycle and resolve the problem.

Kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them. Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating (3-5 stars).
Thanks a lot, all the best for you,
Dr. N. Scheufele