Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)

Period lasting very long time, no pain, thin watery type

Customer Question

period lasting very long time, no pain, thin watery type menstrual flow, not too heavy.
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: was on birthcontrol for many years from age 15-25 consistently then from 25-29 off and on, stopped abruptly and periods were very short and light up until about 3-4 months ago now they are very long between 16-20 days
JA: Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 5 months ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question ...Sometime hormonal imbalance could be the reason , it would be ideal for you to have Ultrasound and ask your dr to give you cycle pills to balance hormones .Regards ***** ***** luck .Please rate my answer as good service .Thanks .
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am 32, I would like to get pregnant in the near future. would clomid be a better alternative?
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 5 months ago.
this is better alternative .Regards ***** ***** .Positive feedback will be appreciated .Thanks .