Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.

A few days ago I had sex first time there was no penetration

Customer Question

Hi. A few days ago I had sex for the first time there was no penetration but I was fingered. Afterwards I started bleeding I presume my cherry was popped. A day later my period started but I'm not bleeding only thing coming out is brown blood and its not a lot . Should I be worried ?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for your question.You need not worry about getting pregnant.This sexual act cannot make you pregnant.The blood coming out is probably collected blood as a consequence of hymen rupture.You do not need to do anything for it.. This is my initial answer.Please reply if you need any clarification.
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 5 months ago.
Do you have any questions regarding your issue.If done for now do take a moment to rate my answer by clicking on the stars at the top of the page as this the only way we get paid for our work and time on this website.