Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology

My wife has been diagnosed with chlomida. Can you get this

Customer Question

My wife has been diagnosed with chlomida. Can you get this if you are both faithfull.
JA: The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: What more information do you need
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: Were are going to do IVF and the result came from test omy wifes period
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. DavidI am sorry your wife was diagnosed with, you can't get this if you are both faithfulshe must have slept with someone else to contract chlamydiaor if you slept with someone else and contracted chlamydia, you can spread it to her.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me: for using