Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed

I have a large mass that has formed on the outside of my

Customer Question

I have a large mass that has formed on the outside of my vagina around where my panties would lay within about 2 days and it is extremely painful and still getting bigger, it's doesn't look like a pimple or anything it's just a mass under the skin and I'm wandering if I should go to the ER?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 5 months ago.
Hello,the symptoms you describe can be caused by an allergic reaction, also a severe inflammation can play a role. As the discomforts are increasing, I would recommend to visit the outpatient clinic to receive an immediate treatment.Hope you get well soon, kind regards.Dr. N. Scheufele
if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them. Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating (3-5 stars).Thanks a lot, all the best for you,Dr. N. Scheufele