DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

Getting little pustuals around the inside of my labia JA:

Customer Question

Getting little pustuals around the inside of my labia
JA: The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: It is uncomfortable. This started after I shaved down there and had sex with my fiance. Looks like more of a tear towards my anus that is painful but bumps have developed up around my clitoral area.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: It feels like I have a UTI and yeast infection as well.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloHerpes, or folliculitis, in infection of hair follicles.If blisters that break open and form painful ulcerations: herpesWould be glad to look at a picture here.Just attach. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Picture attached hopefully
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you get it?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
Probably infection, but needs a magnified exam to exclude warts and musculosum.I would go to your doctor or to urgent care. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I started some cipro 250 mg BID today for UTI that I had from a previous UTI so maybe that will help both issues.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
They will if it is folliculitis.Otherwise not. , please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/