Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, years of experience in the field of Surgery and Emergency Medicine.

I have found a lump (not itching or hurting) between the

Customer Question

I have found a lump (not itching or hurting) between the opening of my vagina and anus. I'm pregnant and am wondering if this is anything to be concerned about
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: It's about 2 cm long
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: To look at it you can't see it only when you feel it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: I also have vaginal warts
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 5 months ago.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.Regards.