DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Internist trained in OB/GYN
55099014

I have been tracking my period last six months while trying

Customer Question

I have been tracking my period for the last six months while trying to get pregnant. I haven't deterred from my "normal" 44-45 day period until this last month. I used ovulation tests to make sure I was ovulating and I was, but then my period came in the middle of ovulation. What does that mean? Do I actually go by what I think was my period over my ovulation or should i expect to bleed next week? I am supposed to go into the radiologist to have them put dye in me to see if my fallopian tubes are open, but need to do it on my 8th day. Also, I have PCOS. So does that mean, I go in the next couple days or when I think my period should have been which would have started on 5/25?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for this questionWhen you went on metformin did it help?
thanks for this questionplease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)if you have more questions, just reply