Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I had treatment warts but my boyfriend still has

Customer Question

I had treatment for genital warts but my boyfriend still has seen a doctor to received treatment. Will I worsen or possibly get my warts back if we have sex?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question.The answer is, no you will likely not get genital warts back when you have sex as your body will have antibodies against the virus which will MOST LIKELY prevent the warts from developing again in your case.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.
This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards