Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.

I'm 36 weeks plus 2 almost 3 days in 2.5 centimeters dilated

Customer Question

I'm 36 weeks plus 2 almost 3 days in 2.5 centimeters dilated and im 60% faced the baby is lodged into my pelvis I went from having severe contractions to none at all I have severe diarrhea and some nausea and vomiting I've been in and out of the hospital and I have severe lower back pain and very intense cramps what should I do they keep sending me home and I feel like something is wrong
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: I have hyperthyroidism graves disease hypertension and a fast heart rate
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  khagihara replied 5 months ago.
Is this your first baby delivery?