TheGermDoctor
TheGermDoctor, Doctor
Experience:  Physician, with extensive experience in treating STDs, Board Certified in Infectious Diseases
13956133

A few days ago.. probably friday, I noticed a bump

Customer Question

Hi! a few days ago.. probably friday, I noticed a harder bump on my labia majora but didn't bother me at all. now it is swollen and hard almost, and definitely not comfortable depending what i do and what i wear.
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  TheGermDoctor replied 6 months ago.
Hello- It sounds like this may be an infected cyst or an abscessFrom your description I would suggest you need to be seen in person by a gynecologist and you may need it lanced open.Until then you can try warm Sitz baths - but you really need to be seen in personGood luck. and please rate the reply to credit me for my answer
Does that answer your question? If not please ask any follow up needed regarding this problem