Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, years of experience in the field of Surgery and Emergency Medicine.

I am 23 years old, and I am 5 days late period which

Customer Question

I am 23 years old, and I am 5 days late for my period which is always on time. I missed a few birth control pills around ovulation time and I am noticing I am dizzy and nauseous lately. I was spotting right after ovulation and I took a test 4 days ago, but it was negative. Can I still be pregnant ?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 5 months ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.It can take about one week for the beta hCG levels to come to a detectable range in urine tests, so there is a chance you are pregnant. Please repeat the test after another 5 days to be sure.Let me know if you have other queries or concerns.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 5 months ago.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.