DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Internist trained in OB/GYN
55099014

I have a prescription . I have not started taking

Customer Question

I have a prescription for reclipsen. I have not started taking it yet. My first question is when should I start taking it. I am due to start my period any day but they are pretty unpredictable. Second, I am going on a vacation at the end of next month and I am wondering if I can use the reclipsen to skip my next period in June.
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 6 months ago.
YOu can start it anytime but it is best to start right after your period if you can
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can I use reclipsen to skip my next period at the end of June? If so, how?
start it right after you period before that and skip the sugar pill part of itmake sure to clear this by your doctor
Thanks for this questionPlease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)If you have more questions just reply