Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed

I had sex with my boyfriend on Jan 7th and 8th and he both

Customer Question

I had sex with my boyfriend on Jan 7th and 8th and he cum both times. But on the 9th I had sex with my ex boyfriend and he said he didn't cum but he really doesn't know and now I'm 5 months pregnant and don't know who's the father
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: My last period started on 12/27/2015
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 5 months ago.
Hello,precum can only contain sperm if the bladder wasn´t emptied since last ejaculation. But if it´s not excluded that your ex boyfriend came inside your vagina, a DNA-test after delivery will be the only way to find out who´s the father of your child.Kind regards,Dr. N. Scheufele
Hello,if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them. Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating (3-5 stars).Thanks a lot, all the best for you,Dr. N. Scheufele